Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Humdinger of a Haul!

Maybe from the title you can tell I really liked, no LOVED the last garage sale of the week. There was so much to choose from and I pretty much spent my budget and then some. Here are a few pictures just to prove it.



Vintage Metal Lawn Chair is in very good condition. Don't you love it? You might want to freshen the paint.

A matching pair of  metal chairs. Heavy and sturdy. They would be cute to sit in (not super comfortable - maybe add a little cushion) or to place some of your flower pots on for a better show. The chippy paint table between the two chairs is very stout and adorable.

A wire urn! Never seen one before! I can think of several ways to use that - can't you? I don't think I put it upside down, did I?

And a precious rooster lamp! I love it without any color except for the grey/black and white shade.
This is a gorgeous wall table/shelf. The glass for the shelf is lying just to the right of the shelf and is very thick. It would make a beautiful addition to any home.