Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope every mother had a wonderful Mother's day. I certainly did. I got lovely cards from my grown children and one daughter and her family came and had lunch with us on their way back from the beach. We had a huge spread and the dessert was a Mama Kelly chocolate cake which everyone loves. It was a great day!

This afternoon after everyone had left I ventured down to the Old South Antique Mall to check out my booth. I forgot that it was closed for Mother's Day, but some other vendors were there working, so I did too. Some of the pictures I'll be posting will be a little dark, but maybe you can see them well enough.

An adorable white solid wood cradle and a genuine cabbage patch doll. Precious! The cradle is $22.00 and the doll is $8.00.



The picture below is my baker's rack which has crystal and glassware all priced at 35% off my original price.


The picture on the right is a table made from a vintage door that my friend at The Purple Lamb has, but the china is from my booth. It is a 12 place setting with all the pieces in excellent condition and is priced at $50.00.

A pretty metal wall hanging for candles. Nice!
A vintage metal and wood glider priced at $75.
Might want to freshen up the paint or leave it as is according to your taste.