Wednesday, February 22, 2012

We've Moved!

It's all over but the shouting! We began moving at the end of January and we are totally out of our other location. We loved the other place - but alas, it was not meant to be. The owner sold the building and we had to find a new home. So, my friend and I found large booths next to each other with windows which give wonderful natural light and also a place to hang things. Now we are door next neighbors. Don't laugh, that's a child's saying about next door neighbors.

Well, this is it and I hope you will like it. That wardrobe on the right I found in Charleston while we were there for Christmas. We had unloaded tons of gifts, so there was some room to bring a couple of things back. By the way, it has already sold.

Now THIS is a gorgeous piece from Ballard Designs. It is a detailed relief of a Parisian architectural design and is made from a lightweight material although it looks very heavy. Polyurethane finish has been added and it should be suitable for use outside on a porch as well as inside. Ballard's price is $229.00, BUT mine is $125.00.

I found this enamel top table near Springville, Al and it is in excellent condition. As you can see we put in a little Valentine candy for those with a sweet tooth. (That would be me) The beautiful white plates on the left are wonderful for standing or for hanging as a grouping on a wall. I have three myself in a bedroom. There were six originally, but I believe there are only three left.
These are beautiful wall shelves that are priced at $18.00 each. Two brown and one white. At another location they are $70/pair.
These would be wonderful for showcasing that special item in your home!