Thursday, January 5, 2012

And a Happy New Year to All!

Here it is the fifth day of this new year and I am already behind! Not really - just in a relaxing and recuperating mood from the wonderful Christmas we spent in Charleston with all of our family except 4. We now have 20 in our immediate family and it's kind of hard to get everyone together in one place at the same time. But we do try, and often!





The decorations are all down at home and at the booth and it's looking kinda sparce. Never fear though, we are off to Montgomery and Birmingham to look high and low for wonderful finds and real deals for you, our customers. Meanwhile, I'm including a few pictures for you to peruse. I don't want to forget to say thank you for a good year in 2011 and looking forward to 2012! If there is anything in particular that you want me to find for you, just give me a shout. I'll do my best!