Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring will be official next week, but down here in LA (lower Alabama), we have experienced spring-like weather for the last two weeks. Today's temperature was in the 80's and it was definitely a day for working out of doors. By the way, that is my favorite place to be - OUTSIDE! We worked in the yard all day, planting, pulling weeds, putting down mulch and pinestraw, moving plants from there to here and vice versa. Lots of fun, hard work, but the rewards so outweigh all the hard work. And the fruits of our labor will be enjoyed for a long time. Good thing too, because tomorrow I'll have to pay the piper with sore muscles and stiff limbs.

Tomorrow I'm going pickin'!! I'm running low on some items at the booth, and I hope to find lots of good treasures while I'm out looking. Wish me luck.

The table and chairs shown on the right is a very cute set and is  extremely sturdy. The chair bottoms are covered in a happy yellow fabric and there is a leaf which would make the table very large.
This is a set of dishes from the 60's/70's that is a complete service for 12 with a vegetable bowl and serving platter. Great buy at $75.00.

There are 2 of these beautiful wall shelves or you can purchase just one. Perfect for displaying those special showcase items in your home.