Friday, September 14, 2012

Atlanta Again!

We are back in Atlanta for the second time in one month. Not for pleasure either time - for a funeral.
Last month a dear friend of ours passed away and this time for the funeral of my son-in-law's mother.  Both had Alzheimer's disease. My oh my, what a terrible way to suffer and die. If you haven't lost someone close to you from this terrible malady, then you are fortunate indeed.

I don't have any pictures for you this time because they are on another computer which I left at home. Just trust me to tell you that we have a booth plum full of interesting things. I picked up 2 heavy wrought iron chairs, a wrought iron table, oodles of decorative pieces including several pictures, large ones, and a beautiful large mirror. I was about to forget a very nice wooden desk chair on rollers. Come in to see all my stuff at Old South Antique Mall on Reeves Street in Dothan, Al.