Sunday, August 19, 2012

The World's Longest Yard Sale

It has been quite a while since I lasted posted. If my memory serves me correctly (and I must admit it doesn't always do that lately), it was the week before leaving on the trip with two friends to The World's Longest Yard Sale. You have to know that that was a total blast! Had so much fun and hope to participate again next year!!! We bought lots of goodies, many of which have already sold, and some yet to see the light of day from being stored in my garage. I'm infringing a little on Johnny's side of the garage though, so will have to drag them out soon.








We began our trip in Gadsden, Al through Chattanooga, and went as far as a little north of  Crossville, Tn. If I get to go next year, we will start in Chattanooga and go on up a little farther north, with a TRAILER! Oh, how we longed for a trailer or a big truck because there were tons of good buys that would not fit in my SUV.  We did pack it well though and everything came home without breakage. We were a little (make that a lot) intimidated with the thought of pulling a trailer with having never been before. If you see anything you like in these pictures, just shoot me an email and we'll see if they are still available.