Saturday, July 28, 2012

Some FUN Coming Up Next Week

Can hardly wait until next week! For the first time in my life I will be going on a trip I've never made before. My partner in crime, June Kilgore, who is my next door neighbor at Old South Antique Mall, along with friend, Charlotte, will be heading to points north. Although this is the 25th anniversary of the Longest Yard Sale, it will be our first experience. We'll start out early Thursday morning in Gadsden, Ala. then travel Thursday and Friday and head home on Saturday. No guys, just gals. What total fun we are expecting to have!!! Please wish us well (pray for us!) and if there is something special you're wanting, I'll try to find it!

I wanted to show you the desk I've been working on. I really do like it and hope you do too! This is for my own personal use. I had a gorgeous Heckman desk in Atlanta and loved it, but alas it was too large for Bibury (our own curious cottage) and so our son became the new owner. Hope he enjoys it as much as I did.

I need a new lamp! I also have some hand painted plates to add to the wall with the clock, but it's coming along.