Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Items at the New Booth

I was pleased to finally have time to get some new items at the booth yesterday afternoon. Some of the glassware is quite old and very pretty, plus I put out several old tins. This is a very busy time for everyone but it seems time has just flown by for me. There are a few Christmas items there, and more will be included next week. Wreaths (not the same ol, same ol), ornaments, lighted items (really unusual) and more if I can make good use of my time. This weekend is the climax of the National Peanut Festival here in Dothan and I've got kids and grandchildren coming in from out of town and am looking so forward to that! The BIG parade is Saturday and then that night we're going to the fair! FUN!

The picture on the right is another shot of the table Johnny made for me from the 1950's cotton trailer gate they used here on the farm. We think it's really neat!


The picture on the left shows a pretty empty table. There was a colorful wreath on the chippy paint window that added a lot of color, but gratefully it  sold. I have added the heavy wall hanging that was once a clock. I can think of many things to do with that! Look for more stuff next week on this table! This chick has to make hay while the sun shines.